Terms of Services
Acceptance of Service
- The customer is deemed to have accepted the services set forth in the related quote if any affirmation statement or indication has been provided in written terms. This may include:
- E-Signature on quote
- Written signature on the quote
- Acceptance in writing through either email or text communications to Pad Pal (“Us”, “We”)
- Verbal confirmation of acceptance over the phone or in person
- The customer understands that weather is an uncontrollable factor that may require short notice rescheduling or delays to the services being provided. We make every effort to perform services on the date and time specified, however, we retain the right to reschedule or delay all services due to weather that may hinder the quality of the service or cause an unsafe work environment for our team. Rescheduling subject to weather is not subject to the Cancellation & Refund Policy below.
Access to Property
- The customer agrees to provide us with unmitigated access to the property on the agreed date of service as required to safely access and install your permanent lighting as requested through the acceptance of the related quote.
- We proudly offer a limited LIFETIME product warranty (rated at 50,000 hours, residential products only. For commercial product warranties, speak with us directly). To view the full details of the manufactures warranty please click here.
- We provide an additional TWO-YEAR labour and installation warranty for any systems installed by Pad Pal within the Ottawa/Gatineau region. Should any component fail as a result of a product defect after two years, the customer will be subject only to the service call fee and never any costs associated with replacement parts or components.
Rescheduling & Cancellations
- We require 48-hour notice for any rescheduling requests. In order to provide all customers with timely service, we may charge a $50 rescheduling fee for any cancellations or requests made within 48 hours of the start of the scheduled appointment.
- We reserve the right to cancel a service at any time if we feel that the requested services are unreasonable, or if we believe that the safety of any employees and/or associated partner is in jeopardy. This includes both physical, emotional and psychological harm, and is for the sole judgement of Pad Pal Inc. subject to any laws or legislation applicable in the area of services.
Use of Media
- The display will look extraordinary, and deserves to be shared. By accepting this quote, the customer agrees that we may capture, store and uses images and video of the property’s display on our website and social media without compromising the privacy of your home.