Why Pad Pal (“We”) collect personal information
- Establishing your identity
- Communicating with you in regards to Pad Pal Inc. services
- Understanding your needs, requests and preferences and eligibility
- Fulfill your specific requests for services and/or information
- Providing customer support
- Conducting surveys to improve our services and increase your satisfaction
- Market and advertise our services
- Communicate special events and promotions
- Compile internal statistics to better serve you, the customer.
What information is collected?
- Personal information in so much as to identify the individual and administer the necessary business to provide superior service. This can include name, address, telephone number, email address, transaction information, purchase history, and method of payment.
- Non-personal information such as the frequency and manner in which you interact with our website, is aggregated in so much that you are not identifiable.
- We will not collect information beyond what is relevant to the products and services we provide, and we will not use personal information beyond what you have agreed to.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
Use and disclosure of personal information
- Personal information is restricted from employees, agents and vendors only to the extent that is business need to know.
- We will not share, rent or sell personal information without the individual’s consent. We will not sell, lease, rent or give personal information to non-partners or entities that are not affiliated with Pad Pal. Inc.
- We will only use individual demographic information and past service history for analytical and targeting purposes.
- You may be explicitly asked for consent to services and disclosure of information, through methods such as checkboxes, drop-downs, written or verbal statements. We will make the purpose of this consent reasonably clear to you, the individual.
- You may notify us at any time to withdraw or change your consent to the use and disclosure of your information, as well had communications or promotions. We will adhere to all requests subject to legal and contractual restrictions
Embedded content and links from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- We may use your information disclosed to enroll you in our newsletter as established by the business relationship developed. If you wish to not receive our newsletter, you may unsubscribe at any time using the “Unsubscribe” bottom contained within the newsletter.
- We are committed to upholding the integrity of the law. We reserve the right to co-operate with local, national or international law enforcement or other authorities in the investigation of improper or unlawful activities, which may require the disclosure of personal information. In such cases, we are obligated to comply with such laws to disclose only the information requested.
Accuracy of information
- Though We strive to maintain complete accuracy of the information retained and presented, this information may be subject to typographical or other errors. We will attempt to maintain accurate information at all times as is reasonable. If our records of your personal information are inaccurate or incomplete, we will amend this information at your request.